This service provides a variety of interventions designed to maximize
the functioning of consumers. Services may include but are not limited
to: Habilitation therapies, special development skills, behavior intervention,
and sensory-motor development.
This Service may be provided in the following settings:
1) The consumers home; or
2) The consumers community
3) This service shall not be provided while the consumer is attending
day treatment and training.
4) This service shall not be provided when the consumer is hospitalized.
5) This service shall not be provided to consumers living in group homes,
vendor supported developmental homes (child or adult), skilled nursing
facilities, non-state operated ICFs/MR, or Level I or Level II behavioral
1) To enable the consumer to acquire knowledge and skills and be a valued
member of his/her community based on his/her own choices.
2) To provide training to increase or maintain the consumer's self-help,
socialization, and adaptive skills to reside and participate successfully
with his/her family in his/her own community.
3) To assist the consumer in achieving and maintaining a quality of life
that promotes the consumer's vision of the future.